Automated Microscope Fluorescent Light Control
GenASIs LightSaver saves operational costs and ensure greater reliability and system up-time, as the computerized fluorescent light application automatically turns any microscope’s fluorescent light ON and OFF.
By making sure the fluorescent lamp is turned OFF at the end of the scanning, the GenASIs LightSaver increases the lamp’s lifespan.
GenASIs LightSaver is a recommended, optional addition to ASI’s platform for automated fluorescent scanning and analysis.
- Lower operational costs
- Increases reliability and safety when performing automated and unattended fluorescent slide scanning
- Easy to use and simple to install
- Supports any fluorescent light system on any microscope
- Allows secure and monitored operations
- Integrates with both automatic and manual workflow
- Protects slides from bleaching